Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The 2007 Cousins l-r Debbie & Austin, Cade & Amy Jo & Carson, Brooke & Chase



One of my favorite times of the year is Christmas, I love the music, the way most people's hearts are more open, and receptive to the spirit of the Lord. And of course I love getting to get together with our family and friends. This year Tanner and Clayton are more understanding of the season, and Austin, Chase, Carson, and Cade were able to enjoy their first Christmas. We are overwhelmed with the blessings poured down upon our family, and publicly give thanks, and acknowledge the Lord's hand in all that we have. We hope that all enjoyed the holidays as well as we gear up for a new year.

1 comment:

Alley family said...

I think this is a really cute picture. I enjoyed reading your family Christmas newsletter. I love all your family blogs- happy new year!!!
Melanie Clayton Alley