Friday, April 24, 2009

Our Trips back East one week.


The first week of April are two of the highlights of my life, first is General Conference, and the other is the Masters Golf Tournament.  This year my brother Don (red shirt) drew out tickets to the practice round on Monday, so he graciously invited his brothers to accompany him.  So Randy (blue sweater) and Kent (white shirt) and I made the trip.  It was a wonderful day, it rained on the way down, but once on that beautiful sacred golf course the rain stopped and we had a fantastic day.  Thanks Don, Randy, and Kent for making it a great memory to last 3 years.

2 comments:

momof5monkeys said...

Oh my word! When I first looked at that picture, I thought Kent was Grandpa George! Sounds like it was a trip to remember!

Stephanie said...

Looks like trouble to me!